Our Stop Smoking Clinics within the Pharmacy offer the best support for people who want to give up smoking.
We all know the dangers of smoking. It increases the risk of lung cancer, emphysema and heart disease, and it can also lead to a whole host of other nasty conditions.
But despite the many health-related reasons to stop smoking, the habit is so addictive; it can sometimes feel like too big a challenge.
At Rohpharm Pharmacy we run Stop Smoking Clinics in our Plaistow and Ilford Branches which are geared to help you quit and succeed.
Talk to a member of staff about joining our next Stop Smoking Clinic and you will receive;
- A private consultation with a Pharmacist or accredited member of staff
- A carbon monoxide test
- Advice on how to manage cravings
- Nicotine replacement such as patches, lozenges and gum
- Agreed realistic targets, to help you quit
- A course tailored to your specific requirements
- Studies show that you are four times more likely to quit smoking if you do it through the NHS.
- The service is available all throughout our opening hours